Fundceri Intership program
Thank you for your interest in interning with Agua. We are always excited to have new members join the Agua team! Currently, we have availability at the following locations:
- Agua Gambia Ltd, The Gambia, Africa.
1) Agua internships are generally not paid. Interns are responsible for their own travel, accommodation and local costs. In most of our foreign offices where we offer internships we have created packages for food and accommodation to facilitate interns' in-country experiences.
- Flights (Depends on departing airport)
- In country living costs in The Gambia: $25-50 USD per day (including homestay accommodation, meals, etc).
2) In hiring, we tend to offer preference for individuals with direct work experience with Agua. However, we cannot guarantee a full-time position after completion of your internship.
3) Based on successful performance we offer Letters of Participation for all interns after completion, and Individual Letters of Recommendation upon successful completion of internships of six weeks or more.
We accept interns on a rolling basis based on positions to be filled. Our selection process usually takes 1-3 weeks.
1) Submit your Agua Internship Application
2) Interview with a member of our staff in person or over the phone.
3) If you are accepted, you will receive a description of your offer, which you may choose to accept or deny within 14 days.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Agua Inc.
Terms of Service