You can wish for any previously (before the GM Service was redeemed) released item if you received the placeholder item (S-Symbol) after choosing the GM Service from one of the following tiers:
- March Loyalty Rewards (Tier 12)
- Tier 11 - Fantasy Rain Rewards
You can also wish for the released item to be sent to another account.
What is a released item?
A released item is an item that has already been available in-game or in the Cash Shop (Mystery Boxes, Paragon Tables, direct sales or a Loyalty Program).
- Items available in the Dressing Room are not eligible if they don't meet the released criteria.
- Currencies (Vouchers, Ruby Coins, Loyalty Points, Gold, etc.)
- Items released after the start of the Loyalty Program from which the GM Wish was redeemed.
- Sonic Motorcycle
- Enchanted items
- Dante's Key of Gaia and Dante's Key Fragments
You didn't receive the item within 48 hours after sending the form?
- The item you wished for may not be eligible. Please recheck.
- On weekends it is possible that the dispatch of items is delayed.
- Please reenter the form. Do not open a ticket, as this may delay the dispatch.