1. Teachers automatically receive a box of 30 randomly selected fiction and nonfiction books every four weeks. This is a rotating collection. Each box must be returned after 4 weeks so another classroom can enjoy them. If you return your box of books early, we will send a new box of 30 books right away.
2. The books will be on varied reading levels. For example, if you are a first grade teacher, a box of 30 books may contain reading material for students below and above your particular grade level. Students are not all on the same reading level and we want to offer a variety of levels for your classroom use. Therefore, the grade level check boxes below represent the level of books you are requesting, not necessarily the grade(s) you teach.
3. Each book includes a book pocket and check-out card. You can send books home with your students and easily keep track of who has what book by writing the student's name on the check-out card provided. Please return the checkout card with the book.
4. The books will come via AEA Van Mail delivery so please check your drop off area often. Clearly mark the return label when you want to send them back.
5. The boxes of books may be pulled 2-4 weeks in advance of delivery because of the large number of participants. The box will actually ship 4 weeks prior to the due date listed on the email that you will receive when the order is pulled.
6. Check-outs will be extended in April, due to May being a shorter month. All books must be back by June 1.
7. Unfortunately, you cannot request specific genres, titles, seasonal books, etc. If you want specific types of books, then please place your order through the SNAP online catalog.
If you would like to participate during the 2016-17 school year, and can commit to promptly returning your books each month, please fill out the enrollment form below.