The internship programs are a great way for students to:
• Gain work experience
• Learn about the operations of a non-profit organization
• Develop interpersonal, speaking, writing and technical skills
• Gain multi-cultural competency and familiarity with diverse communities
• Assist Outreach Coordinators with planning and attending donor drives
• Plan at least 2 donor drives during the internship
Interns are committed to 200 hours, about 20 hours per week, including some weekend events.Interns must have a means of transportation to attend drives and are responsible for bringing supplies to the drives. Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.