Front End Engineer @
If you haven't read about our team and culture - please read it here first:
- You have understanding what makes an experience
- You can distill complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions
- Be a strong software engineer
- Prefer real work to fake or political work
- Familiary with JS frameworks such as React.js, Angular, Backbone, Ember, etc. etc. etc.
- Familiary with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, Stylus, Less, etc.
- Familiary with build pipelines such as Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, etc.
- Expertise in React.js preferred
- Passionate about web development
- You work well with teams
- Experience or interest in leadership and responsibility
- You thrive in an startup environment
- You read everything and will paste an html peace character somewhere in your application.
- Please include a link to your portfolio.
Some practical questions below - most are optional but helps us a great deal in figuring out if there's a good fit.
We apologise in advance - we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really, really appreciate every application, we think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for.
Please include link(s) to your CV / portfolio
Linkedin, GitHub, Dribble, etc.
When are you available to join us?
(if currently employed, please let us know your notice period)
What's your expected compensation?
How did you hear about us?
What do you think of your sense of humour?
What book are you reading right now?
What made you apply to us?
Whats your favourite web service?
How may we address you?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 99.co.